Mon, 11:30am-10:30pm; Tue-Sat, 11:30am-11:30pm; Sun, 11am-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
51st St. to 60th St., Fifth Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This place jumps late at night with live jazz, a cacophony of paintings by artists those latter-day Duveens Saatchi and Giuliani have yet to discover, and a fine smoked-fish platter, plus the town's quintessential cobb salad.Brunch
Sun., 11 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu