Mon-Thurs, 11:30am-3pm and 4:45pm-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 4:45pm-11:45pm; Sat, 11am-3pm and 4:45pm-11:45pm; Sun, 11pm-3pm and 4:45pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.; 1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
RedFarm’s uptown outpost looks strikingly similar to the Hudson Street original (thanks to the Crème design team), but there's more space! The 3,000-square-foot RedFarm 2.0 can seat 79 people in the dining room, 15 at the bar, and 28 at the sidewalk café (which will launch in the spring). Since opening, Chef Joe Ng's introduced a number of new dishes exclusive to the uptown location, like beef-stuffed shrimp balls, five-flavor chicken dumplings, and diced tuna with crispy noodles.Recommended Dishes
Grilled shrimp sautéed with Korean rice cake, grilled skirt steak sautéed with asparagus and leeks, five-flavor chicken dumplings, diced tuna with crispy noodles.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White