Mon-Thu, 11:30am-3pm and 4:45pm-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-3pm and 4:45pm-11:45pm; Sat, 11am-3pm and 4:45pm-11:45pm; Sun, 11pm-3pm and 4:45pm-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 79th St.; 1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
RedFarm’s uptown outpost looks strikingly similar to the Hudson Street original (thanks to the Crème design team), but there's more space! The 3,000-square-foot RedFarm 2.0 can seat 79 people in the dining room, 15 at the bar, and 29 at the sidewalk café. Since opening, Chef Joe Ng's introduced a number of new dishes exclusive to the uptown location, like beef-stuffed shrimp balls, five-flavor chicken dumplings, and diced tuna with crispy noodles.Recommended Dishes
Grilled shrimp sautéed with Korean rice cake, grilled skirt steak sautéed with asparagus and leeks, five-flavor chicken dumplings, diced tuna with crispy noodles.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu