Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
As settlers from across the East River continue their march on Williamsburg, the long-gone frontier spirit becomes an even more distant memory while the hipness factor keeps inching up a notch or two. This shiny railcar-style diner in the heart of Billyburg looks unimposing from the outside, but once inside you'll see why Relish appeals to both neighborhood residents and frequent visitors. Part Florent-style diner, part plush Lower East Side night-spot, little Relish has a satisfying menu, flattering lighting and comfy booths. The gilded walls and plush banquettes of the warmly lit back-room lounge beckon imbibers past the diners up front. Relish is known for its martinis, especially the Metropolitan, made with Absolut Kurant, Cassis, cranberry and lime juice and Grand Marnier.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?