- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Try not to overdose on the spectacular breads and rustic pizzas, courtesy of an Amy's-trained baker at this cozy, clubby bistro tucked away on sleepy Minetta Lane. You'll want to save room for artfully done dishes like roasted rack of lamb with raita, and herb-stuffed whole fish cooked in the wood-burning brick oven.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu