ReRun Gastropub Theater
Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Dumbo’s ReBar launched this indie theater and restaurant. According to Brooklyn Paper, the 60-seat ReRun Gastropub Theater (decorated with repurposed minivans, hubcaps, and vintage cameras) will screen indie movies every day, and serve bacon popcorn, pastries, and stuffed pretzels. Oh, and there will be drinks. Between this and IndieScreen, we have to ask: Are hipster movie theaters the new hipster bowling alleys?Note
Theater is still open; restaurant is temporarily closed to undergo changes
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s