ReRun Gastropub Theater
Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Dumbo’s ReBar launched this indie theater and restaurant. According to Brooklyn Paper, the 60-seat ReRun Gastropub Theater (decorated with repurposed minivans, hubcaps, and vintage cameras) will screen indie movies every day, and serve bacon popcorn, pastries, and stuffed pretzels. Oh, and there will be drinks. Between this and IndieScreen, we have to ask: Are hipster movie theaters the new hipster bowling alleys?Note
Theater is still open; restaurant is temporarily closed to undergo changes
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu