- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
This venue is closed.
Still as cozy and romantic as ever, Restaurant 222 has changed direction: Owner Frank Valenza now calls it an "American-Italian" steakhouse. That means surprisingly flavorful fillet steaks accompanied by sauces like pizzaiola and nutted garlic and irresistible whipped potatoes. The prix fixe menus ($29.95 at dinner) are particularly good deals, especially compared with the pricy a la carte offerings.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu