This venue is closed.
Sometime after the second Stella Artois, licking salt from your frites-greasy fingers, you may find yourself pondering that dangerous motto of the French bistro: no, not liberte, egalite, fraternite, but butter, and booze. Resto Leon certainly subscribes, with a menu of hearty, reasonably-priced favorites—pates, mussels, steaks, salad Nicoise—a full bar, and a small sidewalk patio. French doors, a zinc bar, a multitude of mirrors, and an arched brick ceiling reinforce the mood, and a pleasant mood it is.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu