This venue is closed.
Sometime after the second Stella Artois, licking salt from your frites-greasy fingers, you may find yourself pondering that dangerous motto of the French bistro: no, not liberte, egalite, fraternite, but butter, and booze. Resto Leon certainly subscribes, with a menu of hearty, reasonably-priced favorites—pates, mussels, steaks, salad Nicoise—a full bar, and a small sidewalk patio. French doors, a zinc bar, a multitude of mirrors, and an arched brick ceiling reinforce the mood, and a pleasant mood it is.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus