- READER REVIEWS
Retsina Elliniko Estiatorio
This venue is closed.
Where there once were Swedish meatballs, there are now keftedakia krasato (and a consulting chef late of Periyali): The East Side space previously occupied by Ulrika's has become a Greek restaurant serving avgolemono, shrimp saganaki, and a full roster of dips and spreads, from skordalia to melitzanosalata.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu