- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Barolo co-owner Paolo Secondo has injected a looser, more colorful downtown sensibility into this distinguished fireplace-and-skylight equipped space formerly occupied by the stately Parioli Romanissimo. Chef Maurizio Marfoglia (formerly of Coco Pazzo) has followed Secondo's lead, giving what's become cliched Italian cuisine a welcome shaking up. Hence osso buco salad with Peruvian potatoes and salsa verde, nettle-and-aged-ricotta risotto, and a parchment package of baby vegetables with Parmesan "ice cream" and balsamic "fudge."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu