Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with rhong-tiam.com
This venue is closed.
While the former home of Rhong-Tiam/Kurve on Second Avenue revamps itself as a craft-beer spot, Bowery Boogie brings the happy news that a Rhong-Tiam outpost is open in the former Bia Garden/Chinito space at 154 Orchard Street. Rhong-Tiam Express, Andy Yang's fast-casual offshoot of his Michelin-starred former Greenwich Village Thai restaurant, has been well received in Gramercy — and it appears this new one will keep to a similar vein. Photos show a chalkboard menu posted above the counter, and squinting, we can make out promises of salads and "Thai tacos," which should give all those Korean tortilla mash-ups a run for their money.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu