Mon-Fri, 11am-9:45pm; Sat-Sun, noon-9:45pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
5th St. to 36th St., Second Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This is an operation every bit as humble as the NYU-area original (which closed owing to gas issues in the kitchen), with a to-go counter and a handful of seats off to the side. Owner Andy Yang hopes to reproduce the model all around town, and he’s hoping to succeed in the “Asian burrito” realm where David Chang notably failed, by peddling “roti wraps” inspired by Thai mataba. They consist of lettuce, carrots, crispy basil, and an array of fillings wrapped up in a homemade roti (the roti is the only thing on the new menu that isn’t gluten-free). Also new to this location: a juice and smoothie bar (Yang has two cold-press machines and YOR Health energy supplements) and fro-yo from 40 Carrots.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu