Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at Broadway-Lafayette St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Singles Scene
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Rialto is the kind of place that exploded onto the Nolita scene a few years ago, when the neighborhood itself was coming into its own, but has since been forgotten by the crowds of trend-seeking downtown diners. Fortunately, though, no one has told the kitchen, which continues to turn out ambitious, exacting renditions of vaguely American-Mediterranean comfort food, like a rich spaghetti bolognese with its tomato and meat in fine balance; crisp, greaseless fried calamari with a spicy dipping sauce; and a damn good burger. And the portions are so large you’ll want to share with your neighbors—if you can find any in this mysteriously empty throwback to the late nineties.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu