Rice to Riches
Sun-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri- Sat, 11am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Chambers St. to 14th St., Ave. B to Hudson St.
Is this an age of comfort-food specialists or what? This hyper-designed Nolita storefront’s specialty is rice pudding, and it’s available in twenty-one flavors by the cup or the 80-ounce container. Plain vanilla is for purists; Sex Drugs and Rocky Road is for thrill-seekers.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu