- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at York St.
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
- Sake and Soju
This venue is closed.
Rice with Jamaican jerk chicken, rice with Thai beef salad, rice with Vietnamese grilled chicken salad, rice with tofu balls, rice with curried chicken–you get the picture. It's all about rice at this staple for students and hipsters who aren't on the Atkins diet. The menu globe-trots from Jamaica to India to Thailand, offering ten different types of rice and about a dozen main-course toppings (curries, salads, sauces, etc.). Other entrees are available, but these tend to be less consistent than the house specialty. For style points, there's a small but plucky wine list. At the original, shoebox-sized Nolita location, a candlelit atmosphere that's perfect for a low-budget date, while the Brooklyn branches have a very cool brick-warehouse setting with outdoor patios.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’