This venue is closed.
This Hell's Kitchen Peruvian hole in the wall has no liquor license, no pisco sours, and no rotisserie chickens. But it does have sublime ceviche: tidbits of sea bass, whole shrimp, and squid in an expert lime-juice marinade. The caliber of the ceviche augurs well for the rest of the menu, which shrinks considerably during the week, so go on Saturday. And don't leave without ordering something yellow—one of those national specialties suffused with spicy, marigold-yellow aji pepper sauce.Recommended Dishes
Ceviche de pescado, $10; aji de gallina, $12; chichi morada, $2
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More