- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
If El Rio Grande means anything to you, so will this tequila-fueled Tex-Mex spot. They share more than a mania for margaritas: El Rio's original owner snagged its original chef to crank out stuffed jalapenos, barbecued ribs, and fried ice cream on the ground floor of the Hell's Kitchen Howard Johnson's, where the bar has been festooned with five neon ""dancing margaritas."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu