Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Looking at a map of Manhattan, you’d have to call Yorkville the Rive Droite. That makes sense: The fresh-baked pastries at Rive Gauche move in the right direction. By-the-book boulangerie breads cover flaky baguettes; grainy peasant loaves; seductive pains au chocolat; and glistening, fluted brioches. Beautifully presented fruit tarts are solid, while cookies and cupcakes are equally tempting. A handful of tables invite patrons for a café au lait or lunch. Non-dessert items include sandwiches, make-your-own salads, and exceptional quiches made with onion, broccoli, spinach, and mushrooms.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu