- READER REVIEWS
Rizzo's Fine Pizza
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at 30th Ave.; M, R at Steinway St.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
Though the thick-and-doughy school of Sicilian pizza reigns supreme in Manhattan, the opposing thin-and-crisp camp still has a foothold in the outer boroughs. The holy grail of this rarefied style is at this unassuming pizzeria, where sophisticated restraint shows in a minimal toss of cheese, allowing the zingy sauce to shine through. And the crust is perfect: light and tender, about a quarter-inch thick, with a crunchy, golden raised edge.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu