- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Now that Rick Moonen's headed out West to his Las Vegas branch, the gifted but peripatetic John Tesar is executive chef, dispensing delicacies like Pacific sturgeon with sauce gribiche. The seafood is sustainably fished and creatively prepared, and a $62 three-course prix fixe dinner features entrees like pistachio-dusted skate and seared sturgeon with crispy "brandade" cake.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu