- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Now that Rick Moonen's headed out West to his Las Vegas branch, the gifted but peripatetic John Tesar is executive chef, dispensing delicacies like Pacific sturgeon with sauce gribiche. The seafood is sustainably fished and creatively prepared, and a $62 three-course prix fixe dinner features entrees like pistachio-dusted skate and seared sturgeon with crispy "brandade" cake.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl