- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Now that Rick Moonen's headed out West to his Las Vegas branch, the gifted but peripatetic John Tesar is executive chef, dispensing delicacies like Pacific sturgeon with sauce gribiche. The seafood is sustainably fished and creatively prepared, and a $62 three-course prix fixe dinner features entrees like pistachio-dusted skate and seared sturgeon with crispy "brandade" cake.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight