Mon-Fri, 11am-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Morgan Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Notable Wine List
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
Broadway to Metropolitan Ave., Cypress Ave. to Union Ave.
What more can we say about this razor-wire resort that hasn’t already been said? New Brooklyn pizzeria. Rooftop farmer. Erstwhile beekeeper. Bread bakery. Internet radio station. The place is a hillbilly-hipster juggernaut. Never mind that the Clintons ate here. Alice Waters kicked in cash to help grow the garden. And Michel Bras came by one night to tuck into the fried chicken. It takes about 12 conversations with ten eccentrically clothed individual waiters to finally get one of them to bring you your Mini Famous Original pizza while seated at the outdoor tiki bar on a weekday afternoon, but when it finally arrives, it’s a very good Mini Famous Original pizza, and you’re practically ecstatic.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Adam Platt’s Where to Eat 2013
- Why Bread Is Having a Moment
- Surveying Fall's Sticky Buns
- The Best Places to Live in NYC: Our Critics’ Favorite Comestibles in Selected Neighborhoods
- Adam Platt's Where to Eat 2010
- The Fried-Chicken Craze of 2009: Our Top Nine Picks
- The Fried-Chicken Craze of 2009: A Guide to Buttermilk Brooklyn
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?