Mon-Fri, noon-11:30pm; Sat-Sun, 11am-11:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
40th St. to 60th St., Sixth Ave. to West End Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
As chef at Le Zie and Le Zoccole, Roberto Passon popularized the Venetian-style tiered tapas called cicchetti and turned seemingly generic pastas like spaghetti-and-meatballs and macaroni-and-cheese into signature dishes. At Roberto Passon, he’s joined the prolific team behind Puttanesca and Cara Mia and composed an eclectic Italian menu that freely traverses the various regions and cooking styles of the Italian boot.Prix-Fixe Menu
Mon.–Fri., noon-3:30 p.m.; three courses, $13
Sat.–Sun., 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.; $5-$12; unlimited drinks for $8
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu