Mon-Thu, noon-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-1am; Sun, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at Chambers St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Battery Park to Canal St. West Side Hwy to East River Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Rocco Cadolini brings his native Sorrento cuisine to this romantic TriBeCa corner. Shaped but not bound by tradition, ravioli is stuffed with pulled oxtail and served with crisp thick-cut bacon.Brunch
Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Veal Milanese, $46; oxtail ravioli, $23
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic
- Here’s Your Last-Minute Guide to Celebrating Cinco de Mayo
- Trader Joe’s Hit by Another Massive Listeria-Related Recall