Mon-Thu, noon-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-1am; Sun, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at Chambers St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Battery Park to Canal St. West Side Hwy to East River Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Rocco Cadolini brings his native Sorrento cuisine to this romantic TriBeCa corner. Shaped but not bound by tradition, ravioli is stuffed with pulled oxtail and served with crisp thick-cut bacon.Brunch
Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Veal Milanese, $46; oxtail ravioli, $23
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus