Mon-Thu, noon-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-1am; Sun, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C at Chambers St.; 1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Great Desserts
- Notable Wine List
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Battery Park to Canal St. West Side Hwy to East River Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Rocco Cadolini brings his native Sorrento cuisine to this romantic TriBeCa corner. Shaped but not bound by tradition, ravioli is stuffed with pulled oxtail and served with crisp thick-cut bacon.Brunch
Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
Veal Milanese, $46; oxtail ravioli, $23
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu