Rock Center Café
Jan-Sep: Mon-Thu, 7:30am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 4pm-9pm.
Oct-Nov 15: Mon-Fri, 7:30am-10pm; Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 10am-9pm.
Nov 16-Dec: Mon-Thu, 7:30am-10pm; Fri, 7:30am-11pm; Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm.
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
At this reinvention of the rinkside dining room that used to be the American Festival Cafe, they've dispensed with the American folk art and gone clean and contemporary, with onyx and marble accents and a comfortable bar made of blue macuba stone. Daily specials keep the American menu interesting, as does the strong Italian accent. Roasted chicken with vegetables and a very popular burger with sharp cheddar cheese keep diners focused on their plates rather than on the interpretive freestyle routines being perfomed on the ice.Extra
In the summer, you’ll be seated outdoors on the rink with a view of NBC and Radio City Music Hall.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus