Rock Center Café
Jan-Sep: Mon-Thu, 7:30am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 4pm-9pm.
Oct-Nov 15: Mon-Fri, 7:30am-10pm; Sat, 11am-10pm; Sun, 10am-9pm.
Nov 16-Dec: Mon-Thu, 7:30am-10pm; Fri, 7:30am-11pm; Sat, 11am-11pm; Sun, 10am-10pm.
Nearby Subway Stops
B, D, F, M at 47th-50th Sts.-Rockefeller Center
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
At this reinvention of the rinkside dining room that used to be the American Festival Cafe, they've dispensed with the American folk art and gone clean and contemporary, with onyx and marble accents and a comfortable bar made of blue macuba stone. Daily specials keep the American menu interesting, as does the strong Italian accent. Roasted chicken with vegetables and a very popular burger with sharp cheddar cheese keep diners focused on their plates rather than on the interpretive freestyle routines being perfomed on the ice.Extra
In the summer, you’ll be seated outdoors on the rink with a view of NBC and Radio City Music Hall.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu