- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, S at Beach 98th St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
For intrepid New York surfers, summer is endless. For everyone else, it officially begins when Rockaway Taco reopens for the season. The endearingly slapdash snack shop has evolved into a hip culinary enclave — more Santa Cruz than Seaside — where tofu tacos have been joined by Italian ices, a makeshift farmers' market, and organic and fair-trade iced coffee, courtesy of Jack’s Stir Brew.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic