- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, S at Beach 98th St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
For intrepid New York surfers, summer is endless. For everyone else, it officially begins when Rockaway Taco reopens for the season. The endearingly slapdash snack shop has evolved into a hip culinary enclave — more Santa Cruz than Seaside — where tofu tacos have been joined by Italian ices, a makeshift farmers' market, and organic and fair-trade iced coffee, courtesy of Jack’s Stir Brew.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages