- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, S at Beach 98th St.
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
For intrepid New York surfers, summer is endless. For everyone else, it officially begins when Rockaway Taco reopens for the season. The endearingly slapdash snack shop has evolved into a hip culinary enclave more Santa Cruz than Seaside where tofu tacos have been joined by Italian ices, a makeshift farmers' market, and organic and fair-trade iced coffee, courtesy of Jack’s Stir Brew.
- Scientists βPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu