Rocket Joe's L.E.S.
This venue is closed.
A very friendly welcome and thin-crust gourmet pizza by the slice are a fast-food beacon on this stretch of the Lower East Side, bordering the encroaching fringe of Chinatown. A couple of tables and a supply of magazines invite lingering over a slice of artichokes-and-spinach, or your basic Napolitano. And they deliver.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu