Rocket Joe's L.E.S.
This venue is closed.
A very friendly welcome and thin-crust gourmet pizza by the slice are a fast-food beacon on this stretch of the Lower East Side, bordering the encroaching fringe of Chinatown. A couple of tables and a supply of magazines invite lingering over a slice of artichokes-and-spinach, or your basic Napolitano. And they deliver.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s