Rocking Horse Cafe
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
11th St. to 30th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
If you like the idea of bright, brash, elegantly finished Mexican food served in a setting where margaritas are slurped, not sipped, elbow the Chelsea boys and girls out of the way and snare yourself a table here. A recent expansion and renovation has given the room less of a bursting-at-the-seams feel, while the new revamped menu has added her sophisticated touch to dishes like pomegranate-charred chicken and pickled cabbage enchiladas.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Duck confit blue corn crepas, $10
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More