Rocking Horse Cafe
Mon-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri, noon-midnight; Sat, 11am-midnight; Sun, 11am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 18th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
11th St. to 30th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
If you like the idea of bright, brash, elegantly finished Mexican food served in a setting where margaritas are slurped, not sipped, elbow the Chelsea boys and girls out of the way and snare yourself a table here. A recent expansion and renovation has given the room less of a bursting-at-the-seams feel, while the new revamped menu has added her sophisticated touch to dishes like pomegranate-charred chicken and pickled cabbage enchiladas.Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
Duck confit blue corn crepas, $10
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight