Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
We’ve scored some more details about Rockography, the concept that’s replacing MaximoPino. A rep tells us it’ll be “John Varvatos meets Cafeteria” — a “young and more authentic version of a Hard Rock Café.” In lieu of guitars on the walls, there’ll be work from rock photojournalists, as well as a bar fabricated out of Marshall amplifier cases and a host podium made out of a concert speaker. The restaurant will serve “American comfort food," and the menu will include chicken and waffles, white truffle macaroni and cheese, and a build-your-own Nathan’s hot-dog bar. Plus an endless bellini brunch with a “build-your-own eggs Benedict” option. Frankly, it sounds like something that would do very well in Tokyo.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu