Ronnybrook Farm Dairy
Sun-Thu, 8am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
This venue is now closed.
It’s no surprise that the milkshakes, sundaes, cones, and yogurt smoothies at this Chelsea Market outpost of the Columbia County dairy farm are so good. But now that the place has counter seating and a bona fide kitchen, they’re joined by a contemporary take on a coffee-shop menu that incorporates the farm’s products with some of the region’s best artisanal ingredients. Pine Hill farm eggs are cooked with asparagus, herbs, and Ronnybrook farmer’s cheese; local peaches combine with toasted pistachios and Sprout Creek Ouray cheese in a watercress salad. Best of all might be expertly constructed sandwiches like the one with roasted free-range chicken, Grafton Cheddar, avocado, and bacon on a Sullivan St. Bakery flauto, anointed with spicy aïoli and accompanied by an herb-smattered toss of mixed greens.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s