Ronnybrook Farm Dairy
Sun-Thu, 8am-9pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
This venue is now closed.
It’s no surprise that the milkshakes, sundaes, cones, and yogurt smoothies at this Chelsea Market outpost of the Columbia County dairy farm are so good. But now that the place has counter seating and a bona fide kitchen, they’re joined by a contemporary take on a coffee-shop menu that incorporates the farm’s products with some of the region’s best artisanal ingredients. Pine Hill farm eggs are cooked with asparagus, herbs, and Ronnybrook farmer’s cheese; local peaches combine with toasted pistachios and Sprout Creek Ouray cheese in a watercress salad. Best of all might be expertly constructed sandwiches like the one with roasted free-range chicken, Grafton Cheddar, avocado, and bacon on a Sullivan St. Bakery flauto, anointed with spicy aïoli and accompanied by an herb-smattered toss of mixed greens.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More