Room 4 Dessert
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Spring St.; J, Z at Bowery
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Great Desserts
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
The long, narrow Soho space that was Bar Veloce, then Bar Tonno, and finally Bar Sasa is reborn once more, this time with a confectionery bent and a provocative pastry chef installed in the open kitchen. Will Goldfarb, best remembered for his dessert derring-do at Papillon and Cru, was enlisted by a pair of French private chefs who wanted a dessert bar to call their own. Goldfarb focuses on high-concept thematic tastings, often grouped in quartets and based on ideas which can be paired with quartinos of wine or pots of exotic tea.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella