Rosamunde Sausage Grill
Sun-Wed, 11:30am-2am; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.; J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
Meserole Ave. to Montrose Ave., Kent Ave. to Humbolt Ave.
San Francisco–based chainlet Rosamunde Sausage Grill — home of the wild-boar dog — has a full bar with a rotating cast of 24 New York–heavy drafts and a collection of house-made sodas. Local specialties include a “Brooklyn sausage” and some veggie options, naturally.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More