Rosamunde Sausage Grill
Sun-Wed, 11:30am-2am; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.; J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
Meserole Ave. to Montrose Ave., Kent Ave. to Humbolt Ave.
- Order Delivery with eat24hrs.com
San Francisco–based chainlet Rosamunde Sausage Grill — home of the wild-boar dog — has a full bar with a rotating cast of 24 New York–heavy drafts and a collection of house-made sodas. Local specialties include a “Brooklyn sausage” and some veggie options, naturally.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu