- READER REVIEWS
Mon, 5pm-10pm; Tue-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri-Sat, noon-11pm; Sun, noon-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
S at Park Pl.; 2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Eastern Pkwy. to Fulton St., Kingston Ave. to Vanderbilt Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A familiar old-school spot with some new touches: The meatballs adorning that large pie are made with grass-fed beef, and dough is made with organic flour. The kitchen also turns out eggplant parm heroes, fried calamari, and a spaghetti-and-meatball plate. Expect small comforts like Italian ices, a few outdoor seats, and a selection of classic arcade games. Rosco's is aiming to be a neighborhood-friendly option, with a collect-ten-magnets-for-a-free-pizza deal, and also a $39 delivery special of one large pie with any topping, which comes with a 64-ounce growler of beer.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s