Rosie O'Grady's Times Square
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Before the paper of record set up shop nearby, this precinct used to be called Longacre Square. And this friendly steak-oriented restaurant plays up that old-time feeling with sepia-toned photos and modern reworkings of good old edible Americana: prime dry-aged sirloin, grilled lobster medallions, charred veal chop, a seafood "kettle," brimming with market shellfish. Plus a well-stocked cellar and thoughtful service.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu