Rosie O'Grady's Times Square
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Before the paper of record set up shop nearby, this precinct used to be called Longacre Square. And this friendly steak-oriented restaurant plays up that old-time feeling with sepia-toned photos and modern reworkings of good old edible Americana: prime dry-aged sirloin, grilled lobster medallions, charred veal chop, a seafood "kettle," brimming with market shellfish. Plus a well-stocked cellar and thoughtful service.
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers