Rosie O'Grady's Times Square
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Before the paper of record set up shop nearby, this precinct used to be called Longacre Square. And this friendly steak-oriented restaurant plays up that old-time feeling with sepia-toned photos and modern reworkings of good old edible Americana: prime dry-aged sirloin, grilled lobster medallions, charred veal chop, a seafood "kettle," brimming with market shellfish. Plus a well-stocked cellar and thoughtful service.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl