Rosie O'Grady's Times Square
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
- Bar Scene
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Before the paper of record set up shop nearby, this precinct used to be called Longacre Square. And this friendly steak-oriented restaurant plays up that old-time feeling with sepia-toned photos and modern reworkings of good old edible Americana: prime dry-aged sirloin, grilled lobster medallions, charred veal chop, a seafood "kettle," brimming with market shellfish. Plus a well-stocked cellar and thoughtful service.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight