Sun-Thu, 10am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-4am; Jul.-Aug: Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at Canal St.; 1 at Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Delivery after 10pm
- No Alcohol
Worth St. to 8th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with rossettispizzanyc.com
While its fading sign may not be Soho chic and it’ll never be as well-known as nearby Ben’s, Rossetti’s performs a service: It makes a reliable slice in an area where finding quick, cheap eats can be a challenge. If you’re famished (or just curious), you may appreciate the Hot Chicken-Wing Pie or the Rossetti’s Special—piled with sausage, pepperoni, ham, anchovies, eggplant, mushrooms, green pepper, onions, and extra cheese. But you won’t be missing out if you stick with the cheese slice. There’s also an abbreviated seafood menu, along with pastas and a clutch of Italian entrées like eggplant parmigiana and chicken francese. With its pink-and-white-checked floor and matching tables and wall tiles, Rossetti’s has a little bit of retro New York flair—though the mirrored print of the Brooklyn Bridge on the wall truly seems like an eighties remnant. The place isn’t large, but there’s usually ample seating for those who want to eat in.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu