Roti Roll Bombay Frankie
Sun-Mon, 11am-2am; Tue-Wed, 11am-3am; Thu-Sat, 11am-4am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Cathedral Pkwy./110th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
95th St. to 125th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Following in the trendsetting footsteps of the Kati Roll Company, this new Indian sandwich shop stakes its claim on the Upper West Side, where it stuffs griddled paratha with fillings like spiced potatoes, chicken malai, and the unconventional tofu and mushrooms.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu