Mon, noon-2:30pm and 5:45pm-10pm; Tue-Fri, noon-2:30pm and 5:45-midnight; Sat, noon-3pm and 5:45-midnight; 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with postmates.com
Georgette Farkas, Daniel Boulud's former director of marketing and public relations, recently opened Rôtisserie Georgette on the Upper East Side. The chefs specialize in spit-roasted meats (there's a whole roast pig on the menu), but his chicken's the must-order dish: The seemingly simple Poulet Roti comes with your choice of jus, and the Poule de Luxe includes wild mushrooms and seared foie gras. Since the most comforting comfort food is best enjoyed from your couch, Rôtisserie Georgette also delivers.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu