Mon, noon-2:30pm and 5:45pm-10pm; Tue-Fri, noon-2:30pm and 5:45-midnight; Sat, noon-3pm and 5:45-midnight; 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at Fifth Ave.-59th St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Notable Chef
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
- Order Delivery with postmates.com
Georgette Farkas, Daniel Boulud's former director of marketing and public relations, recently opened Rôtisserie Georgette on the Upper East Side. The chefs specialize in spit-roasted meats (there's a whole roast pig on the menu), but his chicken's the must-order dish: The seemingly simple Poulet Roti comes with your choice of jus, and the Poule de Luxe includes wild mushrooms and seared foie gras. Since the most comforting comfort food is best enjoyed from your couch, Rôtisserie Georgette also delivers.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More