This venue is closed.
New American restaurant RSVP features all-day brunch, every day—creative offerings like stuffed French toast and PB&J pancakes. Much of the rest of the menu has a deconstructed look—beef tartare is served with a smorgasbord of mix-ins, while a Caesar salad appears to spill from a Parmesan-crust shell. It's all part of the exclusive vibe the owners aim to cultivate by means of violet lighting and sparkling chandeliers.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu