Mon-Fri, 7:30am-midnight; Sat-Sun 9am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.; F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
50th St. to 59th St., Park Ave. to Ninth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The burgundy-and-brass-bistro-by-the-numbers rooms don't lead you to expect much, but what used to be the dreariest corner on 57th Street is now a boisterously attractive destination with quirky dishes like meatloaf made with Kobe beef topped with chipotle-brown sugar sauce. Unlike Pastis, it won't remind you of Paris. But when was the last time you ate this well around the corner from Bergdorf Goodman?Brunch
Sat.–Sun., 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s