- READER REVIEWS
Runner & Stone
Mon-Thu, 7:30am-10pm; Fri, 7:30am-11pm; Sat, 8am-11pm; Sun, 9am-9pm
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Union St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A Gowanus collaboration between Per Se’s onetime head baker and a Bensonhurst-born chef late of Blue Ribbon Brooklyn, Runner & Stone aspires to be all things to all carb-cravers: a boulangerie with a local-and-seasonal slant, an all-day café, and a skylit restaurant with a sleek modern design. Although the pastries mostly adhere to classic French tradition, an Italian influence can be detected in lunch salads like turkey confit and dinner options like spaghetti alla chitarra with with mackerel, tomato and raisins.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu