- READER REVIEWS
Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
This venue is closed.
Between Atkins mania and the comfort-food craze, beef has never been bigger. Reason enough for the New Orleans-based chain to open a second Manhattan branch, audaciously situated a mere three blocks from the Palm and poised to staunch the red-meat cravings of the U.N. workforce and the big spenders at Trump World Tower.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu