Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
70th St. to 120th St., Central Park West to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Kids love Vietnamese food, especially the delicate angel-hair noodle dishes and the grilled pork chops on the bone. There's no décor to speak of here, except for the fake banana and coconut trees, but the restaurant offers a quick meal of intricately seasoned dishes including steamed vegetable dumplings and summer rolls filled with shrimp, sprouts, and mint. Popular noodle dishes, such as the stir fried Bun Xao with shredded vegetables and your choice of meat are big enough for two. La Sa Tom, the addictive curry shrimp soup with coconut milk, comes in small and large sizes and is packed with plump shrimp. You can also share, or hoard for yourself, a host of authentic meat, seafood, and vegetarian main plates, as well as Grandma's Sweet Rice Dumplings, a not-to-be-missed dessert of soft, coconut-flavored dough wrapped around a crunchy peanut center.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu