Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
70th St. to 120th St., Central Park West to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Kids love Vietnamese food, especially the delicate angel-hair noodle dishes and the grilled pork chops on the bone. There's no décor to speak of here, except for the fake banana and coconut trees, but the restaurant offers a quick meal of intricately seasoned dishes including steamed vegetable dumplings and summer rolls filled with shrimp, sprouts, and mint. Popular noodle dishes, such as the stir fried Bun Xao with shredded vegetables and your choice of meat are big enough for two. La Sa Tom, the addictive curry shrimp soup with coconut milk, comes in small and large sizes and is packed with plump shrimp. You can also share, or hoard for yourself, a host of authentic meat, seafood, and vegetarian main plates, as well as Grandma's Sweet Rice Dumplings, a not-to-be-missed dessert of soft, coconut-flavored dough wrapped around a crunchy peanut center.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight