Sun-Wed, 11:30am-11pm; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
Washington Sq. South to 19th St., Second Ave. to Seventh Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Kids love Vietnamese food, especially the delicate angel-hair noodle dishes and the grilled pork chops on the bone. There's no décor to speak of here, except for the fake tropical plants and flowers, but the restaurant offers a quick meal of intricately seasoned dishes including steamed vegetable dumplings and summer rolls filled with shrimp, sprouts, and mint. Popular noodle dishes, such as the stir fried Bun Xao with shredded vegetables and your choice of meat are big enough for two. La Sa Tom, the addictive curry shrimp soup with coconut milk, comes in small and large sizes and is packed with plump shrimp. You can also share, or hoard for yourself, a host of authentic meat, seafood, and vegetarian main plates.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu