Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
With its open kitchen and communal seating, salt offers a warm ambience and a seasonal menu that empowers diners to customize dinner: Pick your protein (whole grilled Dorade Royale, say, or roasted pork loin) and any two sides, like sautéed eggplant or braised fennel. Or play it safe with a pre-accessorized "chef's entrée," like steamed halibut with edamame and kumquats in miso broth.
New York Magazine Reviews
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument