Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
With its open kitchen and communal seating, salt offers a warm ambience and a seasonal menu that empowers diners to customize dinner: Pick your protein (whole grilled Dorade Royale, say, or roasted pork loin) and any two sides, like sautéed eggplant or braised fennel. Or play it safe with a pre-accessorized "chef's entrée," like steamed halibut with edamame and kumquats in miso broth.
New York Magazine Reviews
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s