Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
With its open kitchen and communal seating, salt offers a warm ambience and a seasonal menu that empowers diners to customize dinner: Pick your protein (whole grilled Dorade Royale, say, or roasted pork loin) and any two sides, like sautéed eggplant or braised fennel. Or play it safe with a pre-accessorized "chef's entrée," like steamed halibut with edamame and kumquats in miso broth.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu