Nearby Subway Stops
A, B, C, D, E, F, M at W. 4th St.-Washington Sq.; 1 at Houston St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
With its open kitchen and communal seating, salt offers a warm ambience and a seasonal menu that empowers diners to customize dinner: Pick your protein (whole grilled Dorade Royale, say, or roasted pork loin) and any two sides, like sautéed eggplant or braised fennel. Or play it safe with a pre-accessorized "chef's entrée," like steamed halibut with edamame and kumquats in miso broth.
New York Magazine Reviews
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes