Samalita's Sunflower Restaurant
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
77th St. to 95th. St., York Ave. to Fifth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Owner Samalita has fashioned this homey, happy-go-lucky Mexican restaurant with recipes and remnants drawn from her California childhood. Offerings exhibit a typical West Coast taste for fresh, health-conscious ingredients, and an unusually large number of vegetarian options coexist alongside mildly spiced, meaty mainstays like quesadillas, burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu