Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Anyone who thinks that “family-style” Italian means only red-sauce pasta, veal, and chicken dishes hasn’t visited this wonderful Upper West Side spot with an inventive children’s menu. Order in portions serving two to three, and don’t miss the fruit-and-grilled-vegetable salad with yogurt dressing if it’s offered.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods