Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Anyone who thinks that “family-style” Italian means only red-sauce pasta, veal, and chicken dishes hasn’t visited this wonderful Upper West Side spot with an inventive children’s menu. Order in portions serving two to three, and don’t miss the fruit-and-grilled-vegetable salad with yogurt dressing if it’s offered.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu