Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 72nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Family Style
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Anyone who thinks that “family-style” Italian means only red-sauce pasta, veal, and chicken dishes hasn’t visited this wonderful Upper West Side spot with an inventive children’s menu. Order in portions serving two to three, and don’t miss the fruit-and-grilled-vegetable salad with yogurt dressing if it’s offered.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More