- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Coffee shop by day, no-frills bistro by night, Sammy's bears the unmistakable imprimatur of local culinary hero Neil Ganic, who opened (and subsequently sold) the nearby La Bouillabaisse. He's a consultant here, which explains why everything from the chalkboard menu to the moist, meaty crab cakes and soothing stews evokes the early days of his first restaurant (including a cash-only and BYO policy).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu