This venue is closed.
Inspired by a popular tapas bar in Spain, this addition to Boerum Hill's culinary scene showcases a global pantry of preserved foods, from Lebanese bastyrma to Turkish fried eggplant and Latvian smoked sprats. Since ingredients arrive jarred, canned, smoked, salt-cured, or air-dried, most of the "cooking" is done with a can opener. The sampling theme extends to beverages, with more than thirty wines by the glass.
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good