This venue is closed.
Inspired by a popular tapas bar in Spain, this addition to Boerum Hill's culinary scene showcases a global pantry of preserved foods, from Lebanese bastyrma to Turkish fried eggplant and Latvian smoked sprats. Since ingredients arrive jarred, canned, smoked, salt-cured, or air-dried, most of the "cooking" is done with a can opener. The sampling theme extends to beverages, with more than thirty wines by the glass.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu