This venue is closed.
Inspired by a popular tapas bar in Spain, this addition to Boerum Hill's culinary scene showcases a global pantry of preserved foods, from Lebanese bastyrma to Turkish fried eggplant and Latvian smoked sprats. Since ingredients arrive jarred, canned, smoked, salt-cured, or air-dried, most of the "cooking" is done with a can opener. The sampling theme extends to beverages, with more than thirty wines by the glass.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member