Mon-Sat, 5pm-11pm; Sun, 4:30pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
77th St. to 85th St., East End Ave. to Park Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
For a big guy (six foot four in his stocking feet), Sandro Fioriti gets around. The Roman expat opened his first eponymous restaurant with Tony May in 1985, and when it closed eight years later he ricocheted from the Hamptons to St. Martin. In the mid-nineties, he reacquainted New Yorkers with his spaghettini al limone and Roman-style fried artichokes during stints at Noodle Pudding, Il Buco, and a second Sandro’s. Then he flitted between a half-dozen Upper East Side kitchens. So what is one to make of the third Sandro’s to open in 22 years? “This is my place now; I’m going to be here for a long time,” insists the nomadic chef.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu