- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at Northern Blvd.
- Live Music
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
This Italian-foods retail store turns into a red-hot dining destination at night with the occasional crooner providing entertainment between the antipasti and the secondi. If terrific food and occasional tasting menus aren’t enough to lure you out to industrial Queens, factor in the discounts on olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and cured meats galore.Prix-Fixe Menu
Wed., three-course dinner, $30
Thu.–Sat., 7 p.m.–closing
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 4 or more
Tue.–Sun., the retail store opens at 9:30 a.m.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafĂ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’