- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at Northern Blvd.
- Live Music
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
This Italian-foods retail store turns into a red-hot dining destination at night with the occasional crooner providing entertainment between the antipasti and the secondi. If terrific food and occasional tasting menus aren’t enough to lure you out to industrial Queens, factor in the discounts on olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and cured meats galore.Prix-Fixe Menu
Wed., three-course dinner, $30
Thu.–Sat., 7 p.m.–closing
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 4 or more
Tue.–Sun., the retail store opens at 9:30 a.m.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl