- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
M, R at Northern Blvd.
- Live Music
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
This Italian-foods retail store turns into a red-hot dining destination at night with the occasional crooner providing entertainment between the antipasti and the secondi. If terrific food and occasional tasting menus aren’t enough to lure you out to industrial Queens, factor in the discounts on olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and cured meats galore.Prix-Fixe Menu
Wed., three-course dinner, $30
Thu.–Sat., 7 p.m.–closing
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 4 or more
Tue.–Sun., the retail store opens at 9:30 a.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu