Mon-Thu, 8am-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, 8am-11pm; Sun, 8am-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Reservation
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Vesey St. to Laight St., Broadway to West St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Sarabeth can do it all. And make brownies too.Wedding Cakes
The uptown crowd’s favorite bakery and brunch spot also does gorgeous, traditional wedding cakes designed by Sarabeth Levine herself. Her elegant creations generally use fresh flowers and white buttercream. It’s best to order six weeks in advance. From $11.50 per slice.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu