Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
It's the breakfast you never had as a kid, the one you swore everyone else on the block but you was having. Well, you were wrong. None of us ever ate breakfast this delicious or we'd have eaten that meal more often. Those who market flour, yeast, eggs, and sugar should canonize Sarabeth Levine, for no one else does these ingredients so much justice. Her baked goods make you laugh at the sheer unapologetic windfall of richness in each munch (if there were any justice, Mrs. Fields would leap into a vat of her own dough after tasting just one of these cookies). Sarabeth's omelettes envelop fillings that taste crisp. Sarabeth can do it all. And make brownies, too.Wedding Cakes
The uptown crowd’s favorite bakery and brunch spot also does gorgeous, traditional wedding cakes designed by Sarabeth Levine herself. Her elegant creations generally use fresh flowers and white buttercream. It’s best to order six weeks in advance. From $11.50 per slice.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu